Nutrition Conference - Natural food and Nutrition.
Natural Food and Nutrition for Modern Diseases
Friday 24th September 2010
See you next year !
Tired of all the same old guidance around the food we eat? Low fat, low salt, low sugar, low carbohydrate, low additive, low alcohol and of course everything in moderation! Are you interested in real food? Food has been a part of human existence from the beginning, long before we knew anything about saturated fat or how to process and manufacture our foods, yet man learned which foods were nutritious and how to remain healthy from foods that Mother Nature produced, without the need for science to redesign our foods by removing or adding elements to apparently 'improve' our health. In this conference you will hear world class presenters share information on a variety of topics on how real food, real nutrition can naturally improve our health and vitality. This will be a day that needs to be in your calendar. There are a limited number of seats so we advise booking your ticket today in order to avoid disappointment.
The conference is located at the beautiful Sheepdrove farm in the Berkshire countryside. Juliet and Peter Kindersley began farming Sheepdrove more than 30 years ago with the aim of farming without all the polluting chemicals used in modern agriculture. The farm has been carefully nurtured under organic regularions for years. September is a superb time to be at the farm as the seasons change and we approach harvest time. This will truly add to the conference lunch which will be made from delicious, seasonal foods grown on the farm. The conference will be held in the stunning eco conference centre, a beautiful hall perfectly fit for purpose.
Sheepdrove Organic Farm, Lambourn, Berkshire RG17 7UU, United Kingdom
Our presenters & Patrons:
The presenters at this inaugural event are chosen from experts who have supported Natural Food Finder from the beginning and truly support the concept of natural, healthy food to optimise health.
- Pete Cohen: Author of sort your life out, Life-coach / TV Presenter. Pete has been actively involved in the health, fitness and wellness industry for over 20 years. He is an expert in human behavioural change and has made significant change in thousands of people's lives. He rose to fame as the resident life coach on GMTV for a number of years. He has written many books, created numerous health and weight loss programmes. He sold one of his successful programmes to BUPA after making it a considerable success. Pete is perfectly placed to motivate and prepare us for a day of change. www.weightlossGuru.com
- Sir Julian Rose: Author of Changing course for life, Organic pioneer, raw milk activist and former board member of the soil association. Sir Julian has been an avid supporter of organic farming since the 1970's when he inherited the picturesque Hardwick Estate. He developed a successful, mixed organic farm supplying food to his local community. He spearheaded the successful defense of two seperate attempts by government to ban raw milk from sale to the public. We are indebted to Sir Julian and owe him a debt of gratitude that we still have the freedom to drink raw milk. http://www.changingcourseforlife.info/
- Barry Groves: Author of Trick and Treat & Natural Health & Weightloss. Barry has spent many years researching the varied subjects that fall under the banner of nutrition. He has written many books, served in local government, competed successfully in world class archery competitions and most of all continually strived to make a difference in the battle for truth and accurate information on food, health and nutrition. http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/
- Natasha Campbell-McBride: Author of Gut & Psychology Syndrome and Put your Heart in your Mouth. Dr Campbell-McBride is both a medical doctor in neurology and nutrition. She is uniquely placed to understand and bring the worlds of mental health and nutrition together. In so doing she has campaigned for natural food and therapies in managing numerous modern health conditions like ADHD, ADD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism and others. Having regularly come up against the anti-saturated fat agenda she also campaigns for natural fats for good health. www.gaps.me
- Ben Pratt: Author of Nutrition's Playground, Nutrition expert for TV & Magazines, Creator - Natural Food Finder / Nutritions Playground. Ben has worked tirelessly in the fields of fitness, health, nutrition and education for 15 years. He has influenced thousands of people in their quest for vibrant health and wellbeing. Determined to make a bigger difference he created Natural Food Finder to help people successfully find the most nutritious food available in the UK. www.nutritions-playground.com
With a line up of speakers like this it promises to be a truly inspiring day worth all your efforts to attend.
Price: The current price freeze for registered users of Natural Food Finder is £80! Register to the site for free and save £9. The normal day rate is still good value at £89 with cheaper rates of £65 for Students and OAP's. Click here to purchase
Ticket price includes: a welcome pack with samples, flyers, notebook and pen, seating for all the lectures, an open panel Q&A forum, a 2 course organic lunch made from seasonal food from Sheepdrove farm, 2 refreshment breaks and access to superb exhibitors and stalls.
Whatever stage you are at with your nutrition, health and lifestyle there is something for everyone, from the complete beginner to the more advanced researcher.
Where else can you meet the people behind the research and hear their stories told live?
You can take part in the open panel workshops, meet experts and have your individual questions answered personally as well as meet exhibitors able to help you in your research.
Who should attend Nutrition conferences?
People interested in nutrition, people with no interest in nutrition, people who love to cook, people who hate to cook, people who like to eat, Baby Boomers concerned about their health, grandparents concerned about their grandchildren, couples who want healthy babies, Doctors, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians, parents, students, food writers, food providers, farmers, public servants, teachers, patients, activists, agriculture professionals,people who want answers and people who love controversy.
Topics and themes:
- Traditional food preparation
- Heart Disease
- Weight loss
- Fat Phobia
- Organic food
- Hidden dangers in modern food
- Raw milk
- Fighting GM foods
- and much more
For more information about promotional opportunities at our conferences, such as sponsoring, exhibiting and including your samples and leaflets in our conference 'goody bags' please contact Rachael at infoatnaturalfoodfinder.co.uk